TrueManBearPigTrueManBearPig

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

{Blazing Heart} {Blazing Heart}

...

if only i could have sex with your face... great song.

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Please

Please do something amazing with your talent. I would hate to see it go to waste

[CC+] - Fading [CC+] - Fading

Great job!

I personally thought is was a great song. very well put together, but the lyrics sounded a bit forced. They need to flow a bit more. but besides that, you are absolutely amazing. You have a great voice, you have potential, and i think you should keep at this

:D

combatplayer responds:

thanks man. ill link chi-x in here so she can see your recommendations ^^

Truth In Dreams (ft. T-Free) Truth In Dreams (ft. T-Free)

Hold up a sec...

I did not expect anything this freakin awesome. keep up the good work bro! (and dont fret on being beat by a stove.... its an awesome stove... :P)

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Hehe yeah I actually quite enjoyed that song :P
Thanks :)

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

come on.

you must be kidding me. this was the audio from a flash video, its for the people that want it. if you dont like it just put on your big boy undies and deal with it. dammit people.

5 legend of ZELDA song 5 legend of ZELDA song

Huh.

I didnt like it. More Intensity could have been there as well as better transitions. and some of the notes ore off beat and wrong. But not bad. 7/10 3/5

Laser Tears of Science Laser Tears of Science

I almost Cried.

no seriously. this song broke my heart with awesome. You had me at the name of it :P

GameBalance responds:

Wow!

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Well dang!

Well stick me in a dress and call me sally! you never cease to amaze me with you're crazy good music! Keep the beats pumpin man.

The Toxins [Preview] The Toxins [Preview]

Wait a second...

songs are not supposed to blow my mind this hard man. keep chillin, and making awesome make-me-wanna-fance-with-a-glowstick type music.

SteakJohnson responds:

thanks!

Meaty Sausage Meaty Sausage

Yum.

I am really liking the crazy mess you have got going on here! my only suggestion would be to make the beat more apparent at the beginning, i had trouble following on for a while. but i loved it man.